How To Pick A Garcinia Cambogia Extract That Works
And Get It At A Great Price
ConsumerReview doesn’t often review diet supplements, but with all the media craze surrounding Garcinia Cambogia, we decided it was time to write a no-holds-barred exclusive garcinia cambogia extract review.
Since its first feature on the Dr. Oz show, supplement manufacturers have been crawling out of the woodwork to create their ‘version’ of Garcinia Cambogia, with wild claims as to its actual benefits. As each new company bursts into the market with their own ‘proprietary formula’, it becomes harder to separate fact from fiction, premium product from worthless imitation.
We decided it was time to analyze them ourselves to find out which products were sub-par, which were flat-out lying about what was even in their pills, and which, if any, might actually be worth a try.
As we rounded up all of the big brands in the industry for our garcinia cambogia extract review, we could see straight off the bat which companies were only there to make a quick buck.
- One thing we found was that many manufacturers add calcium into their supplement, which in fact reduces the effectiveness of HCA, the main compound in garcinia cambogia that blocks fat.
- In addition, we found that most companies who claim to have 60% HCA actually have much less. This is disheartening and makes it difficult for the consumer to know what manufacturers are lying and which are telling the truth.
It’s hard to believe, but most companies slap on a label that says ‘Garcinia Cambogia’, often without even mentioning how much HCA extract is in each pill or without actually including the amount they claim.
What Did We Research?
With hundreds of manufacturers out there, we wanted to figure out what to look for and how to overcome our concerns regarding diet products. We started the process by making a list of the main concerns we have over buying a good Garcinia Cambogia product.
- It’s not going to be effective. The truth is, there are a lot of products that don’t work at all. Typically, this is because they don’t contain the right ingredients or the right proportions. A lot of interested consumers don’t realize how exact a science creating an effective supplement really is.
- It’s going to be too expensive to afford. As we conducted our research, we found that a lot of companies sell Garcinia Cambogia for $100 or more! Who wants to risk that kind of money on what could just be snake oil salesmanship?
- The company I buy from might just be exploiting another fad. How can you tell when a manufacturer is just trying to cash in on the latest diet? Most of those companies are all gimmick and no substance. How do you know that the company you choose to buy from is giving you the real deal?
Finding High Quality Garcinia Cambogia
So, how can you identify the legitimate products through all the smoke? There are a few key factors we looked for in our garcinia cambogia extract review that can all but guarantee the product is genuine.
1. Third Party Monitoring: Independent monitoring companies track each company’s reputation and customer satisfaction. One of the most important qualities for a supplement manufacturer is their reputation. Look for a company with a solid reputation backed by third party monitoring.
2. Risk Free Money Back Guarantee: Go with a company that guarantees their product and offers your money back if you aren’t satisfied. If the company is not willing to put their money where their mouth is, that means they don’t believe in their own product.
3. Third Party Testing: Different then third party monitoring, third-party testing verifies the quality of each company’s products. Third part testing is really expensive for manufacturers, since it can actually disqualify entire shipments of pills. But when companies don’t have independent quality control, there is no guarantee that their products are what they claim to be.
Garcinia Cambogia Brands Research
Your time and money is valuable and we don’t want you to waste either one. So we did the garcinia cambogia extract review on most of the top Garcinia Cambogia products available.
We studied each product to determine which consistently had not only the right ingredients, but also the right proportions. We disqualified the ones with unnecessary, synthetic fillers and those whose contents differed drastically from pill to pill.
But we didn’t stop there. After all, numbers and percentages are only part of the story. We went on to seek out real customers who had used the products we tested. We asked them for testimonials and compared them with our notes, and then compiled this information to give you a list of the best products on the market.
What our Research Uncovered
A good Garcinia Cambogia extract should contain 60% HCA, a 1,600mg daily dose, and no additional ingredients other than a small portion of potassium to help with HCA absorption.
Most brands did not pass the above criteria.
Some of the Garcinia Cambogia companies included the right ingredients, but had too little HCA, which is the key compound in Garcinia Cambogia. They use much less than what was used in the clinical studies that led to fat loss. Other companies filled their supplements with cheap fillers, binders, and other synthetic ingredients. Almost all of them avoided quality control testing.
The brands we did pick, we stand by. We are confident that these products can help you achieve your goals.
Our Garcinia Cambogia Top Pick:
We are excited about our final pick and we think you’ll agree. This company has a solid reputation, a high quality product, third party monitoring and testing. It also has a solid return policy and stands by its products.
#1 Top Pick